As the Kansas City area’s primary industrial-focused membership organization, KCIC offers its members an opportunity to support issues uniquely important to your business and industrial area. Through our affiliate relationships with Bridging The Gap and the Kansas City Manufacturing Network, we offer our members additional educational and networking opportunities.
- Influence| Ability to influence city, state and federal legislators on issues relevant to your business
- Network | Mentoring and quarterly networking opportunities
- Education | KCIC provides educational opportunities for its members to learn about new issues and business techniques
- Visibility | Opportunity to host quarterly member socials and sponsor KCIC events raises the visibility of your company. Members are also listed online in our membership directory.
- Committees | KCIC committees are very involved in the overall goals and operations of the organization. Committee involvement is voluntary but offers you the opportunity to have a say in your organization and your neighborhood.
Click here for details on Membership Levels and access to membership application →